Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fixture Mixture

In continuing with the oil rubbed bronzed look from the breakfast bar pendent lights and great room ceiling fan, I decided to swap out the semi-flush lights in the hallway on the main floor. The standard fixtures aren't ugly by any stretch. In fact, I've received numerous comments on how good they look for standard fixtures.

But I came across some lights at Costco. At $40 each, I figured what the heck. I'm trying to coordinate things to the best of my abilities but stopping short from watching those makeover shows on TLC. :)

My dining room light is also of the same finish. I still need to get around to hanging that one. Since the light outlet isn't where I need it to be, I'll need to figure out a way to hang it so that the light will be over the dining room table. I also need to shop for a light for over the kitchen table as that one is still stainless steel.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Your new light fixtures are gorgeous! Love them!