Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wam(my)! Bam(my)! Thank you Ma'am(my)

One of my awesome neighbours took the initiative and contacted a few companies to give a quote on eavestrough. He compiled the information and left a nice note summarizing the pros and cons of each company. In the end, he felt that Wammy was the best one of the three. He said the owner was very pleasant to deal with and the materials that uses are a slightly better grade. Turns out that one of my good friends also used Wammy for their house and recommended them as well.

All three quotes for my house were within the same price range. We just went with the standard eavestrough and didn't get get the gutter guard or anything like that since there aren't any big trees or anything like that to clog them up. So in the end, I think there was 13 of us in total that got their gutters done. It was completed over the Easter long weekend and the finished product looks good. It matches well with the house. I wasn’t home that weekend so my neighbour kept an eye out for me. The other nice thing is that all five units in my row all got eavestroughing so we have a nice continuous look. Cost for my house was $700.

No comments: